Unmatched Feature Set
− Priority aging
− Mutex OCPP
If you are wondering what these are it may be time for an RTOS upgrade. They are only two of the many features unique to Abassi.
In addition to the standard feature set supported by most real-time kernels, the Abassi RTOS can be configured with many features unmatched in the industry. These features add robustness and code savings, and include:
- Intelligent starvation protectionGuarantees fair access to CPU, via enhanced priority aging, even on heavily loaded systems.
- Priority inheritance, including dynamic trackingAutomatically adjusts for priority aging, timeouts, etc. and propagationBetween entangled mutex owners, to prevent deadlock.
- Adaptive priority ceiling
- Deadlock detectionReports recursive mutex dependencies anywhere in the execution chain.
- AsymmetricTimeslice adjustable at a per task level. Round Robin scheduling
- Hybrid interrupt stack
With a simple recompile, get automatic, multicore SMP, in less than 6 kilobytes.