mAbassi SMP RTOS for NXP iMX
With a simple recompile, get automatic, multicore SMP, in less than 6 kilobytes (details).
And, in addition to the standard feature set supported by most real-time kernels, the Abassi RTOS can be configured with many features unmatched in the industry. These features add robustness and code savings, and include:
- Intelligent starvation protectionGuarantees fair access to CPU, via enhanced priority aging, even on heavily loaded systems.
- Priority inheritance, including dynamic trackingAutomatically adjusts for priority aging, timeouts, etc. and propagationBetween entangled mutex owners, to prevent deadlock.
- Adaptive priority ceiling
- Deadlock detectionReports recursive mutex dependencies anywhere in the execution chain.
- AsymmetricTimeslice adjustable at a per task level. Round Robin scheduling
Download a bootable SD/MMC image of our full featured demo for the:
- i.MX6 Sabrelite development board
Get Up And Running For Free
Download the freeware version of our multicore RTOS. Everything you need to get your multicore environment up and running and ready for real work.
Development Tool Choices
Abassi supports major ARM development tools, including ARM Design Studio 5, Atollic